The Future of Patent Prosecution
In this on-demand webinar, our experts discussed the future of patent prosecution and how patent prosecution analytics have helped lift the veil and bring transparency to a previously opaque prosecution system. With this newfound insight, patent prosecutors are now able to better manage stakeholder expectations and deliver better prosecution outcomes.
Using the LexisNexis PatentAdvisor® patent prosecution analytics platform we examined:
- Pain points of prosecution including lack of transparency into the USPTO, lack of certainty in the probable outcome, and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- The evolution of patent prosecution from “gut-based” to data-driven decision-making.
- Patent examiner data is now easily available, but how do you know what data to trust?
- How to objectively measure prosecution performance.
View The Future of Patent Prosecution slides
Bring more transparency and and predictability to the patent prosecution process
Develop successful IP strategies and proficiently manage patent applications throughout the entire prosecution process using data-driven insights and advanced analytics.
PatentAdvisor™ is the market-leading examiner analytics and predictive prosecution platform enabling transparency, certainty, and improved client outcomes. Get behavioral insights to help make effective prosecution decisions, manage stakeholders’ expectations, and support the patent professionals’ transition to a “strategic business partner”.
With PatentAdvisor you can:
- Access reliable examiner statistics directly in USPTO’s PAIR and Patent Center with the PatentAdvisor Extension.
- Positively influence the likelihood and the time it takes to get your patent approved with the Tech Center Navigator (formerly Pathways™).
- Monitor your patent application status with LexisNexis® PAIR Watch.