Patent Prosecution Analytics: No Longer Just Nice To Have
Watch the recording
The days of using gut instinct to drive patent prosecution decision-making are long gone. To compete in today’s world, you need transparency into the inner workings of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). You need accurate, reliable data that provides valuable insight to help manage expectations and drive strategy throughout the prosecution process. Patent prosecution analytics are no longer nice to have. Now they are a must-have part of any successful prosecution strategy.
Watch this recording of our recent deep-dive presentation into the exclusive prosecution insight only LexisNexis PatentAdvisor® can provide.
View the slides
Read the blog
During the webinar, our expert discussed how to:
- Accurately predict and better manage expectations around cost and time of prosecution.
- Objectively measure prosecution performance and see how law firms stack up against each other.
- Easily access the patent prosecution analytics you rely on directly in the USPTO PAIR website.
- Overturn examiner’s specific rejections with carefully curated ex parte appeals data and more!
Read the article Patent Prosecution Analytics: No Longer Just a Nice to Have to learn more.
Bring more transparency and and predictability to the patent prosecution process
Develop successful IP strategies and proficiently manage patent applications throughout the entire prosecution process using data-driven insights and advanced analytics.
PatentAdvisor™ is the market-leading examiner analytics and predictive prosecution platform enabling transparency, certainty, and improved client outcomes. Get behavioral insights to help make effective prosecution decisions, manage stakeholders’ expectations, and support the patent professionals’ transition to a “strategic business partner”.
With PatentAdvisor you can:
- Access reliable examiner statistics directly in USPTO’s PAIR and Patent Center with the PatentAdvisor Extension.
- Positively influence the likelihood and the time it takes to get your patent approved with the Tech Center Navigator (formerly PathWays™).
- Monitor your patent application status with LexisNexis® PAIR Watch.