There is an overabundance of data available for almost everything in today’s world. But, how do you know if the data is accurate, where to find the data you need, and how to use that data to drive decision-making? Actionable information delivered at the right time is the key to improved prosecution strategies, reduced costs, and strong outcomes. You need accurate, reliable data that provides valuable insight to help manage expectations and drive strategy throughout the prosecution process. Patent prosecution analytics is a necessary part of any successful prosecution strategy. Using data to drive decisions helps ensure you are securing quality patents in the shortest amount of time at the best cost.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how you can use prosecution analytics to bring better predictability and productivity to the patent prosecution process.
During the webinar, our experts discussed practical use cases:
- Proactively analyzing Examiner Analytics at the first Office Action to guide the prosecution strategy and predict an examiner’s behavior
- Obtaining personal analytics for yourself or another attorney
- Evaluating different arguments and their success rates during the examination or on ex parte appeal to the PTAB
- Using prosecution analytics to catalyze in-depth prosecution and filing strategy discussions with stakeholders
View the Practical Uses of Patent Prosecution Analytics slides
Bring more transparency and and predictability to the patent prosecution process
Develop successful IP strategies and proficiently manage patent applications throughout the entire prosecution process using data-driven insights and advanced analytics.
LexisNexis PatentAdvisor® is the market-leading examiner analytics and predictive prosecution platform enabling transparency, certainty, and improved client outcomes. Get behavioral insights to help make effective prosecution decisions, manage stakeholders’ expectations, and support the patent professionals’ transition to a “strategic business partner”.
With PatentAdvisor you can:
- Access reliable examiner statistics directly in USPTO’s PAIR and Patent Center with the PatentAdvisor Extension.
- Positively influence the likelihood and the time it takes to get your patent approved with the Tech Center Navigator (formerly PathWays™).
- Monitor your patent application status with LexisNexis® PAIR Watch.