Research in healthcare takes place in a variety of areas and has many potential benefits. Applied research, in addition to basic research in the field of healthcare, is already showing early signs of living up to the promise it potentially holds. The advent of digitization has had an impact on all aspects of human existence, including healthcare and healthcare technology.
There has been a spectacular influx of healthcare technology and digitization in quality assurance, knowledge management, operation theatre (OR) management, supply-chain management, medical devices, precision medicine, prosthetics, telemedicine, crisis management, emergency response, diagnostics, etc., leading to the new field altogether: digital health care.
Watch this on-demand webinar, where our expert shared insights from LexisNexis® PatentSight® on how digital healthcare technology integrates medical knowledge with information technology and applications in medical care. Artificial intelligence and machine algorithm-based applications have also found a way into the field of digital healthcare.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- The development of patenting procedures in the field of digital health care
- Delve into the details about the scientific inventions that are considered worthy of reaching the market with patent protection
- The key players in the industry
- The emerging players and the focus of these entities in the different fields of digital health care
- How to use patent analytics to identify future trends and potentially disruptive technologies in the field