Find out how to develop search strategies to identify previously unknown competitors and spot digital aliens in traditional technologies. Watch this on-demand webinar as Gene Quinn, founder of IPWatchdog.com, Marco Richter, LexisNexis® PatentSight®, and Dr. Jochen Spuck, Head of Product Development at the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property, show you how to spot new entrants to the field of autonomous driving.
With LexisNexis Intellectual Property Solutions, you benefit from a highly transparent scientific approach to patent data analysis. Forget opaque algorithms and analytics ‘black boxes’, we can show you exactly how we reached at our insights. Patent analytics solution, LexisNexis® PatentSight®, is built on the foundation of ground-breaking validated research, which is often cited in leading scientific publications.
What you will learn in this on-demand webinar:
- Powerful patent valuation metrics for both deep analysis and board room discussion
- Identifying previously unknown competitors and digital aliens
- Leveraging clean data and intelligent analytics for a new way to establish technology definitions
- Take a look at the trends in automotive industry, and how established players are coping with new entrants from digital industries
View the Spot Digital Aliens in Traditional Technologies slides
Access articles from our e-mobility series:
- e-Mobility – Watch Out Traditional OEM’s!
- e-Mobility – Why is Knowing the Legal Status of Patents Important?
- e-Mobility Technology – Who Owns the Strongest Patent Portfolio?
- e-Mobility Technology – How to Predict the Portfolio of Your Competition
- e-Mobility Technology – Who’s Making It vs. Who’s Buying It?
- e-Mobility Technology – a Final Look at the Top Patent Owners