In this on-demand webinar, our expert consultants show how to derive useful and actionable insights from patent analytics that will provide your organization with tangible competitive advantage. We will walk you through the basic functioning of our business intelligence software, LexisNexis® PatentSight®, and demonstrate how to create informative and easily understandable charts. series. In this recording, the strategies and status of some current major developers of e-mobility technologies, from established automotive OEMs to new entrants like BYD company, are discussed from a patent portfolio perspective:
- Filing statistics of the last 20 years
- Ranking of the top patent owners in this technology class
- Historical development of top portfolios
- Identify R&D strategies
- The importance of accurate legal status information to analyze competitor’s strengths
View the e-Mobility-Evaluating Top Patent Owners and Their Portfolios slides
Access articles from our blog series:
- e-Mobility – Watch Out Traditional OEM’s!
- e-Mobility – Why is Knowing the Legal Status of Patents Important?
- e-Mobility Technology – Who Owns the Strongest Patent Portfolio?
- e-Mobility Technology – How to Predict the Portfolio of Your Competition
- e-Mobility Technology – Who’s Making It vs. Who’s Buying It?
- e-Mobility Technology – a Final Look at the Top Patent Owners
Provide actionable insights to support strategic decision-making
Effectively communicate the value of your IP with powerful insights and visualizations, enabling you to turn your patent department into a strategic consulting unit.
Taking patent analytics out of the ‘black box’
With LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions, you benefit from a highly transparent scientific approach to patent data analysis. Forget opaque algorithms and analytics ‘black boxes’, we can show you exactly how we reached at our insights. Patent analytics solution, PatentSight®, is built on the foundation of ground-breaking validated research, which is often cited in leading scientific publications.
Brought together in the patent value indicator, the Patent Asset Index™, this objective approach to assessing patent quality and benchmarking patent portfolios has become a de facto standard in measuring portfolio strength.
High-quality data: a prerequisite for reliable patent analysis
LexisNexis Intellectual Property Solutions validates and quality-assures patent data by assigning patents to their accurate commercial owners and verifying their legal validity and remaining lifetime.
Superior datasets allow you to unveil valuable patent insights and see clearly who wields commercial power over the inventions that underpin promising patents.
Patent analyses conducted with PatentSight® have proven to be more reliable than analyses based on unprocessed patent data.