Monitor and Benchmark Against Competitors’ Portfolio Strength
Compare and track the progress of interesting patent portfolios with the industry-trusted KPIs of LexisNexis® PatentSight®.
We understand that the key to deriving reliable insights is measuring true patent strength rather than merely counting the number of patent filings. Key decision-makers in technology-driven companies trust our patent analysis approach to provide reliable and relevant portfolio benchmarks.
Use our benchmarking charts and tables to:
- Compare patent portfolios quantities and qualities
- Monitor competitors’ portfolio strengths and developments
- Track the progress of interesting portfolios using industry proven KPIs
- Raise awareness among your internal customers and communicate patent metrics in an easy-to-understand format to top management
“The Patent Asset Index provides an accurate view of the impact and efficiency of an enterprise’s investment in innovation.”
A scientifically developed and industry-proven measure of quality and influence
The Patent Asset Index methodology has been developed and pioneered by PatentSight. Since it considers both the quantity and the quality of patents, the Patent Asset Index allows you to quickly cut through the patent thicket to discover invaluable insights and hidden gems. Many leading organizations belonging to diverse realms of technology rely on the Patent Asset Index and its derived metrics to monitor their patent portfolio and report the progress they make compared to competitors.
Using the Patent Asset Index for Patent Portfolio Benchmarking
In this whitepaper, we compare active patents and revenues generated from the intellectual property of IBM and Qualcomm.
Unlock the true value of your portfolio
Learn how to profit from sound patent analysis.
We would love to get to know you and show you some invaluable insights into the IP landscape:
- Let’s have a conversation about your current priorities in IP analytics.
- Get an external view of your portfolio.
- Learn how others see you and survey other market players from a new perspective.
Submit the form, and we’ll be in touch.
Which companies are pioneering the future of science and technology?
Download Innovation Momentum 2023: The Global Top 100 to find out! Using our proprietary patent quality metrics to look at the global patent landscape we list out the Top 100 innovators worldwide. Read the full report to discover which companies are at the forefront of innovation, driving future technologies.