PAIR Watch gives you the ability to easily, and economically, keep up with prosecution status by monitoring patent applications with the leader in intellectual property data.
PAIR Watch patent monitoring service fully automates public patent application tracking for one patent application or hundreds or thousands of patent applications. Designed to manage the time-consuming task of tracking patent applications, PAIR Watch monitors the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Public PAIR website and sends alerts to subscribers via email whenever changes take place to the Image File Wrapper, Continuity Data or Transaction History. Because months can pass between incremental changes in status, PAIR Watch minimizes errors or omissions in patent application tracking, especially for law firms that may be monitoring a number of their own, clients’, or competitors’ patent applications.
PAIR Watch can be configured to send email alerts to multiple individuals in the patent monitoring workflow based on the needs of your organization.
In addition to monitoring your clients’ patent applications, you may also want to monitor clients’ competitor’s patent applications to predict their future market strategy, identify infringing technology, or find new avenues for growth.
Checks can be performed monthly, weekly, daily, or even twice a day. Affordable and convenient, PAIR Watch enables fail-proof enterprise-level monitoring capabilities.
You can monitor one patent application—or 1,000’s—by simply:
- Clicking on the Add New Watch Tab
- Specifying the application number(s)
- Optional: indicating the Client Matter Number
- Selecting the update frequency: twice daily, once daily, weekly or monthly (the update frequency can be changed at any time)
- Optional: setting options for managing the automatic creation of additional watches based on any parent or child continuity application
- Entering the email address(es) to receive the watch notifications
- Clicking on Add New Watch.
When you need to watch a large number of applications you can easily upload a spreadsheet with up to 1,000 application numbers.
Pricing is simple, predictable, and affordable―based on the frequency of alerts. The Subscription tab provides up-to-date information on projected costs and the account balance.