How to Identify Strong ‘Green Technologies’ for ESG Investments
While most investment analysts/decision makers are, understandably, confounded by the sheer amount and diversity of patent data that is available, as leaders in the field of patent analytics for over a decade, we can state unequivocally that evaluating patent portfolios with the use of a robust tool and scientifically validated measures, can help you in making exceptionally better informed investment decisions. Using our metrics, you are able to take into account factors that are often outside the scope of traditional financial analysis and can have a significant impact on long-term performance. Patent analytics can help to identify strong ‘green technologies’ for ESG investments.
Using the LexisNexis® PatentSight® proven metrics, the presenters examine and discuss:
- Patent portfolios in various technology fields and the leading innovative companies that own them;
- Identify quality companies that outperform others based on their technological advantage;
- Demonstrate how to quickly derive actionable information from accurate patent analytics, using easy-to-read charts;
- Identify companies that own the strongest climate mitigation IP with respect to quality; and,
- Take a qualitative look at selected players in the cement industry with respect to their ownership of climate mitigation related patents.
In addition, experience how the powerful visualization features offered by PatentSight, help to quickly identify the strongest players in any IP landscape of your interest.