Now more than ever companies are feeling the pinch of economic pressure, and patent teams are having to determine how they can do more, with less.
Not all patent portfolios are created equal, and it’s important to understand where you should allocate your patent budget to deliver the most value for your company.
But how do you effectively right-size your patent portfolio and communicate your strategy with executives?
“You need to be able to tell a story to your executives, one that’s convincing and supported by data.”
Find out how you do this in our webinar ‘How to Justify Your Patent Budget?’ where we used IBM as a case study to cover the following:
- Define your budget objectives – Expand or shrink?
- Assessing portfolio differences using Cipher classification
- Evaluate the competitive landscape
- Ensure your budget strategy is future-proof with Cipher risk model
- Communicate the value of your patents to the C-suite
Sarah Newton, Head of North American Sales
Hear Sarah’s Key Takeaway