Technology landscaping can be difficult when relying on patent meta data (such as patent classification) only. Here’s your chance to take a look at how the LexisNexis® PatentSight® technology clusters have been developed using semantic rules of similarity. Learn how to benefit from this application-based view on patents that this feature offers. In addition, experience how new visualization features help to quickly navigate through the IP landscape of your interest.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Basic introduction to the technology clusters and how they are developed
- How to use the technology clusters groupings and measures
- How to conduct patent landscaping based on the technology clusters
- How to improve your patent searches using technology clusters
- How to use the sunburst chart