5 Highlights from the Inaugural “Innovation Momentum” Report
Beyond revealing the top 100, the report uncovers themes around today’s most pressing global topics, such as the COVID-19 pandemic and our world’s continued digital transformation.
Here are 5 highlights from the report:
1. The Innovation Momentum Effectively Identifies Innovators That Outperform Their Peers Without Being Dominated By Portfolio Size
2. Most Innovators Are Based In The Americas, Followed By Asia, and Then Central And Eastern Europe,The Middle East And Africa (CEMEA) With The Fewest
3. Companies That Have Worked On COVID-19 Vaccines Are Highly Represented In The Global Top 100 list
4. Pharmaceuticals Is The Largest Industry Sector With A Total of 17 Innovators, Mostly From The Americas, None From Asia And Four From CEMEA
5. Human-Machine Interface Technology Is One Of The Major Drivers In The Field Of Increasingly Differentiated Electronic Devices
To see the full list of top innovators and to get more information on all the above highlights, get the full report now.
Learn more on how the Innovation Momentum 2022 Report reflects critical global topics and highlights the most innovative regions of the world.
See how LexisNexis® acknowledges the world’s outperforming companies with its “Innovation Momentum 2022: The Global Top 100” report.
Who is leading the innovation race?
In a global economy with worldwide intertwined supply chains, it is worthwhile to convey a broader view of the top 100 patent owners.